Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Justin Timberlake

Well yesterday didn't even come close to what I expected. First of I didn't meet Natasha again, didn't really mind though since I already met her yesterday but ofcourse it would've been fun if I met her again. Then Fia ran late (I'm never ever going to take care of someone elses tickets again) so we missed half of Natashas set. Wild Horses was amazing though! Really did my night!!!

Then Justin. Well, what can I say? It's kinda cool that I've seen him live but it was probably the most boring concert ever! Defo the most boring when Timbaland (sp?) was up on stage *yawn*! So was defo not even near worth the money...

And now to something completely diffrent. My computer... won't get it back until july 18th. Me all alone in boring Skellefteå a whole month without my computer =( Hopefully I can use the ones in school sometimes but what if you need that cardthingy since it's summer?? *sigh*

Ah well, have nice summer everyone... I probably won't...

2 comments:

Liz said...

gissa varför inte jag gick på Justin? haha =P anyways du lär behöva kortet för att ta dig in på skolan.

Fjant said...

jo tack jag märkte det...